Product Details

Philippine Girl
By Rose Cuzzion

Average customer review:
(23 customer reviews)
Product Description

My name is Rose Cuzzion and English of course is not my first language or my second language and I hope you will all forgive any small mistakes I have made within these pages. I know Tagalog, Cebuano, English and just a little Korean and German. I live in a small province not far from the great city of Cebu in the wonderful Philippines. I enjoy sex and mostly practise safe sex. Tales of poor unfortunate girls run riot in what I have read on some blogs and so forth, but for many myself included we know the risks. This is not too be saying we do not enjoy the attention, passion and act of love making.

So having worked in hard to get occupations in retail, dancing in bars, dating foreigners and being a freelance girlfriend for sex tourists I would like to share short stories with you, based around some of what I have done or heard from my many girlfriends and girls I have worked with. Maybe I would like to be a writer but only time will tell and if you have comments I would dearly like to see them on amazon so I can get better.
Love Rose

Product Details

• Amazon Sales Rank: #238501 in eBooks
  • Published on: 2014-07-03
  • Released on: 2014-07-03
  • Format: Kindle eBook

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
An enjoyable read, rather sexual and to the point ...
By Trevor
An enjoyable read, rather sexual and to the point. Written in the English style that is prevalent in the Philippines and told as if being spoken to rather than described in a book. There is lust, hope, and sadness in this short composition and I think an insight in to the plight of the woman of the Philippines. I hope you continue to write, you never know where it will take you. Look forward to another book.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
Philippine erotic novel
By beachboy
I got interested in this book because I wanted to hear an honest voice of a Philippine girl. After all, most of the South-East Asia love or erotic novels seems to be written by near middle-age western males. I think I was expecting more storyline outside bedroom and maybe more point of view from a Philippine girl. Some parts in the bedroom sounded lot like a very stereotypical American adult films and it actually made me little confused. Anyway I'm very interested to read Cuzzion's other publications too.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
I was expecting this eBook to have information on what it's like to be in a relationship with a Filipina
By K. R. March
This is one of the most interesting eBooks I've ever read and also THE FIRST sexual eBook I've read. Ms. Rose definitely has what it takes to hook the reader's attention. My only complaint is that this eBook is too short. I was expecting this eBook to have information on what it's like to be in a relationship with a Filipina, but it was a good book nevertheless.
See all 23 customer reviews...

Online Shop | Shopping Cart | Go to Araphil | About Us